"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Crafty Tuesday

Welcome to Crafty Tuesday!  Crafty Tuesday is to share with others your craftiness, either with things you have made (craftiness or baking because that’s crafty too!) little ideas on fun things with the kids or something cute you have found that you would like to make!  Please feel free to link up and take the button in the sidebar on the right hand side!  Thanks!!!
I posted this last week here but figured I would share it today for Crafty Tuesday link up on my other blog. Plus there were several that were asking about how to make it, so here you go!  Tutorial links at the bottom.
Last week I made a dry erase board from a picture frame.  I love this idea because it is so easy to change the background if you get bored with it.  You can use material as the background or scrapbook paper.  I chose to use scrapbook paper this time and then I made a little header for it using my Paint Shop Pro.  I think it turned out pretty well!  Here it is and then I will also post links for tutorials at the bottom.  Happy Crafty Tuesday!!
006[6]
There are several more but I’ll just let you all go and google it!  Happy Crafting!

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!