"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday

HHM
The weather in my neck of the woods:
1.10.11
Things that make me happy:
God’s grace
my family and church family
coffee
quietness

Books I'm reading:
Bible
Love & Respect (yes still!)
Who Do I Talk To (A Yada Yada House of Hope Novel)

What's on my TV today:
hopefully nothing
On the menu for dinner:
Not really sure yet
On my To Do List:
Clean up the house, laundry
New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
nothing right now…
In the craft basket:
actually nothing much… same ol’ stuff but nothing needing to be done
Looking forward to this week:
some quiet relaxing time, back to normal schedule
Tips and Tricks:
nothing new
My favorite blog post this week:
haven’t been reading much… sorry about that, so I will choose one of my own... Maddie's 4!!!!

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):
my brother and Maddie
091

Lesson learned the past few days:
That you just have to keep praying and trust that the good Lord has it all in control!  He will show you the way one way or another.  He will speak to you if you only listen.  It may not be the way you are expecting it but there are many ways of hearing Him speak to you!
On my prayer list:
our family, keeping this house focused on the Lord
our Pastor and the church and a few unspoken ones
Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
Timothy, guard what has been entrusted to your care. Turn away from godless chatter and the opposing ideas of what is falsely called knowledge, which some have professed and in so doing have departed from the faith.
   Grace be with you all. ~ 1 Timothy 6:20-21
Pin It

6 comments:

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Great picture. They look all bundled up for an outing. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Food for Thought

My Mad World said...

Thanks Sherrie! Yeah she had been running around outside and my brother was getting ready to leave. This past summer he shaved his head for a fundraiser he did and she was scared of him but now that his hair is back, thank God, she's not!

Jen said...

Your lesson learned is much like mine. Have a great week.

MTJ said...

Hi Nicole,

Thanks for sharing the beautiful picture. It's 31 degrees here at the moment so I feel ya on this cold front. I've gone back to read The Language of Love (on my Kindle), and I'm enjoying the read.

Have a wonderful week.

Blessings and peace.

MTJ

Sandra said...

Love your lesson learned this week. Great post.

My Mad World said...

Thanks Sandra! Still learning too. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!