"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Your Love

 

The other night Maddie kept waking up because she was having bad dreams and was scared.  I was asking her what they were about and she said she didn’t know but she was just scared.  I pulled her into my lap and just rocked her and told her, “I’m here, everything is alright.  I love you and won’t let anything happen to you.” 

That is what our Father does for us.  When I am scared or I’m thinking I’m not good enough, worried that He will get so tired of hearing me asking Him for forgiveness over and over again, scared that He will just get fed up and give up on me, He is there rocking and holding me.  Telling me that I am His precious daughter, He’s here, everything will be alright.  He loves me and will always forgive me and Never Ever leave me!  ME!  How amazing is that?  That is what makes me smile, what makes me cry with tears of joy, what makes me keep on this path and never giving up, because They will never give up on me!

I am loving this new relationship I am starting to have with My Father or my Daddy, as some of my other friends call Him, and when you think about it He is our Daddy!  and Jesus is our amazing Brother that is there to protect us too!  Their love, there is nothing like it!

 

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!