"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Thursday, February 3, 2011

His Love

 

And may you have the power to understand, as all God's people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep His love is.

~ Ephesians 3:18

This is something that I have been praying for so many people lately.  I just pray that they will find His love and His wonderful understanding, stop laughing at what the Bible has to say, start reading it more and asking questions instead of laughing about it and not wanting to learn.  I pray that everyone will find Him because His love is so powerful, so calming and safe!  There is really nothing like it! 

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!