"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Thursday, February 24, 2011

His Word is beautiful!

016
A few weeks ago I sold some of my necklaces and I actually saved the money instead of getting more beading stuff.  I have been wanting a  Study Bible so I decided once I sold those that I would finally go get one.  I got the Life Application Study Bible and I am really loving it.  I went to Mardel’s this past weekend and finally got it.  I love it!  It is so great having things broken down and also having it give other verses to go along with it.  There is so much to this Bible! (not meaning there isn't a lot to any other bible... but you know what I mean)  I am so glad I went and got it!!
021
Pin It

1 comment:

Discovery School at First Baptist Heath said...

How nice for you.. I too, love a study bible... but yours has such a beautiful cover.. Enjoy the hours that you will spend in HIS word!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!