"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Encourage One Another

My aunt introduced me to this new blog, Testify, and I just wanted to join in on their new meme.  I am liking their blog and love that they are from Oklahoma too! Smile
They have started a new meme and I just thought I would join in.. 

encourage-meme

Today's question:
Please share with us your life verse or a verse or  2, from the Bible, that has really spoken to you. Tell us how that verse has touched your heart and life.
 
I did this yesterday on My Mad World and just wanted to do share it here.  I already had a post for yesterday so I didn’t want to do 2 in 1 day…
I have so many that speak to me.. you can see the Encourage One Another post on my other blog to see the other ones and the one I did yesterday here would work great too.

This picture jumped out at me when I was searching for pics to do my header with.  I love the happiness in her!  I will post more on that later… 

Born again
Pin It

3 comments:

Julie of Testify the blog said...

Perfect!! Thanks for keeping this meme going!

Have a blessed day!

Beth Zimmerman said...

Hey Nicole! I think it's awesome that you shared this on both of your blogs! Thanks so much for your encouragement and support!

My Mad World said...

You're welcome ladies! I hope you both have a blessed weekend!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!