"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Word-filled Wednesday

Dancing Woman - Big Size
Most of you know that I just love this photo, that she was my main banner for so long.  When I was looking for an image, this one I found and she just looked like I felt and still do.  So happy, so carefree so loved, a new woman!  The daughter of Christ, dancing for her King!

The verse I have always loved.  This woman went through so much for so many years, and the fact that her faith was so strong.  That she knew that if she just got close enough to Jesus, to just touch His robe, that she would be healed.  This is such a wonderful, powerful, comforting verse to me too.  The fact that my faith has healed me from so many things.  So many days I have felt like Jesus was saying this to me!!

Then He said to her, “Daughter, your faith has healed you.  Go in peace” Luke 8:48

For more wonderful wfw click the link below…

Pin It

1 comment:

Alida Sharp said...

it is beautiful...and inspiring! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!