"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Monday, June 20, 2011

Our Father fights for us!

 

So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the Lord your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you.

~ Deuteronomy 31:6 (NLT)

God will never leave us and will always be there for us.  It is amazing that He will go ahead of us and never abandon us!!  This means so much, especially when we are fighting for our marriages!
I just wanted to share some strong verses that have meant a lot to me in the past and I hope that it will help others out that are struggling to find some peace in their lives, marriages and homes.

God bless you all, keep standing!  Stand strong!

 

No weapon formed against you shall prosper,
      And every tongue which rises against you in judgment
      You shall condemn.
      This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD,
      And their righteousness is from Me,”
      Says the LORD. ~ Isaiah 54:17

 

Through You we will push down our enemies;
         Through Your name we will trample those who rise up against us.
For I will not trust in my bow,
         Nor shall my sword save me.
But You have saved us from our enemies,
         And have put to shame those who hated us.
In God we boast all day long,
         And praise Your name forever.  Selah

~Psalm 44:5-8

In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express.~ Romans 8:26

No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you. ~Joshua 1:5

 

Plans succeed through good counsel; don't go to war without wise advice.
~ Proverbs 20:18

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!