"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Monday, July 18, 2011

{Happy Homemaker Monday}

HHM

The weather in my neck of the woods:
7.18.11

Things that make me happy:

Shane and Maddie playing so I can have 30 min of peace!

Book(s) I'm reading:

Not reading much right now, just crochet patterns

Bible

What's on my TV today:

not sure

On my To Do List:

Clean the house and laundry

In the craft basket:

bag for mom, some hexagon’s and some soap savers

Looking forward to this week:

nothing out of the norm

Tips and Tricks:

learned how to take a screen shot of my phone.  Push the center button and the hold it down as you push the lock top button.  Thanks Lecy! 

My favorite blog post this week:

Haven’t done much reading lately

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

014

Lesson learned the past few days:

No matter how hard you try to teach your kid something, they will only learn it when they are ready!

On my prayer list:

so many!

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

“Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land; for I will not leave you until I have done what I have spoken to you.” Genesis 28:15 (NKJV)

Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW. That heat is MISERABLE. boo :( Hope you're staying cool!

iPhone screen shots are amazing, eh :)

Lots of love from Baby Pickel

Sandra said...

Your weather seems much like mine, just we're a few degrees higher. Thankfully we got some rain today :)

Hope you're having a great day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!