"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Monday, August 8, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday

 

The weather in my neck of the woods:
Oklahoma 7 day planner

Things that make me happy:
Rain!  We finally got some and not just for 15 min!!

Book I'm reading:

1-2-3 Magic for Christian Parents: Effective Discipline for Children 2-12


What's on my TV today:

Hopefully not much


On the menu for dinner:

whatever I can find!


On my To Do List:

Laundry, clean the house and mop the kitchen floor


In the craft basket:

pumpkins, Christmas trees, fixing my Hexy Bag.

 

Looking forward to this week:

Mad’s going to visit her Grandparents this weekend so that will be a nice break.


No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

007


On my mind:

Several people on my prayer list. 

2 teenage boys that were in a bad auger accident


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

“And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses." Mark 11:25 Pin It

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wow..I thought it was hot here.
We are in the high 90's.
Thank God for the rain.
We have had a few days of rain and cooler weather.

Your daughter is precious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!