"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I missed my own blog Birthday!!

I can’t believe that I missed my own Blog Birthday, well anniversary, whatever you want to call it.  lol  My one year Blog Birthday was August 4th and I totally spaced it!

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you that have followed and have left your encouraging comments!  Thanks so much for your support, prayers and friendship! 

I am hoping to be doing a give away soon for my bleated Birthday but I need to figure out what I will be giving away. 

Sorry I’ve been off and on with the posting… I am still here, still doing my best to walk this wonderful journey with my Best friend!

 

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."

Psalm 27:4
One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek Him in His temple.

Pin It

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Blogoversary Nicole :)

Wonderful Bible verses.

Cami said...

Wow!! That went by fast!! Happy blogoversary Nicole!! What a blessing you are to SO MANY!!! <3 Keep it up!! Thank you for all encouraging words!

<3-Cami from First Day of My Life

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!