"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday



The weather in my neck of the woods:

Oklahoma 7 day planner

Things that make me happy:
The rain we have gotten for the past 2 days!

being with my family

yarn.. coffee Winking smile

Books I'm reading:
My Bible

What's on my TV today:
as little as possible, maybe some Veggie Tales

On the menu for dinner:

Not really sure yet.

On my To Do List:
vacuum, sweep and mop the floor

take some more cozies to the coffee shop

 

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:

Chicken Enchilada Soup


In the craft basket:

Granny Stripe Blanket

019

coffee cozies

018

Tips and Tricks:

When making cookies or anything that calls for brown sugar, and it’s hard and lumpy, use your potato masher!  It works great to break up the clumps!

My favorite blog post this week:

Didn’t read much last week

Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):

didn’t read much


No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

011.0

Lesson learned the past few days:

You must stick to your guns when you are a parent.  No matter how much they cry and beg you can’t give in just to get them to stop, other wise they will be running the house and not the parents!

On my mind:

My grandma.. my grandpa passed away on Sept 30th which was a Friday and that Sunday would have been their 62 wedding anniversary.  The funeral was this past Wednesday.  It is going to be so hard for her to be alone after all those years!

On My Prayer List:

My Grandma

our family

our soldiers and their families

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him the Son of Man also will be ashamed when He comes in the glory of His Father with the holy angels. ~ Mark 8:38 Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!