"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Sunday, October 30, 2011

~Happy Homemaker Monday~


The weather in my neck of the woods:

Oklahoma 7 day planner

Things that make me happy:
That Maddie is still enjoying school

Family time

sleep!!!  Pinterest, yarn and material!  Winking smile

and coffee

Books I'm reading:
My Bible

What's on my TV today:

Probably Spongebob

On the menu for dinner:

Chicken and rice something…

On my To Do List:
vacuum, sweep and mop the floor

clean up Maddie’s room and get rid of some stuff.  Moving some of her stuff from the living room to her room… want our living room back!!!

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:

Pizza Casserole

In the craft basket:

Granny Stripe Blanket

019

Maybe some of mug rugs… not sure yet

Mug Rug Madness

Tips and Tricks:

When making cookies or anything that calls for brown sugar, and it’s hard and lumpy, use your potato masher!  It works great to break up the clumps!

My favorite blog post this week:

Didn’t read much last week

Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):

didn’t read much


No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

002

 

Lesson learned the past few days:

complaining does nothing but put people in a bad mood.  I am doing my best to teach Maddie that you need to think of the good things and not complain so much… it’s slowly sinking in.
(yeah, not really a lesson for me but…)

On My Prayer List:

our family

our soldiers and their families

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

if my people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. ~2 Chronicles 7:14 Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!