"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Tell Me About Yourself Award

Blog_Award.jpg 10.23.11
I was given this amazing award from Cathy over at Thoughts on Books.  I want to say thank you so much for thinking of me!


The Rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Reveal seven things about yourself.
2. Pass the award on to 15 other bloggers. Leave a comment on each blog, telling them that you've nominated them for this award.



Seven things about me:
  1. I used to not like being alone… but now I am begging for time to myself.
  2. I’m a list maker.  My husband always laughs at me and asks if I can do anything that’s not on my list. 
  3. I’m 36 years old and have never had a pedicure.  Oh… or been to Starbucks!
  4. I love to bake, especially in the winter time!!
  5. love the sound the vacuum makes when it is sucking up the nasty stuff out of the carpet.  Smile
  6. I’m an Imperfect Wife but God and my husband love me anyways!
  7. I love watching movies on the Hallmark channel and Lifetime.  I know they are usually cheesy but I love them!!

Instead of 15 blogs I've only chosen 5 blogs.  Feel free to go visit these lovely blogs and Cathy's as well. 
  1. The Things I Ponder
  2. Simply Living
  3. Heather’s Blog-o-rama
  4. First Day of My Life
  5. Guiding Light Homeschool
If you are one of the blogs I nominated and you would like to pass it on please do!  You can do the 15 or the 5 blogs.  Have fun! Pin It

2 comments:

Cami said...

Aw thanks so much Nicole. LOVE YOU!

And darling..you need to get a pedicure. I mean Starbucks is great and all...but a pedicure is much more dire than Starbucks. ;)

I will try to do this soon..I've already done something similar but could do it again :)


<3-Cami from First Day of My Life

Brenda said...

Thanks for the award!!! Now to find time to hand it out to more bloggers!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!