"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Crimson Pearls


This post is not mine.. it is Karen’s from Hallelujah Anyhow I highly recommend you check her out!  She told me, when I asked if she wrote it, "My fingers typed it, God gave the words"  Love when He does that!!

She gently fingers the tulle veil

Soft, silky...snowy white
DSC_0564

Her gown...painstakingly chosen

Her jewelry...treasured and purchased at a great price
braceletredpearl


The bride reaches out while her heart beats faster

Crimson Pearls

from her Bridegroom

Crimson pearls of redemption 

That spilled down a rugged cross

Crimson pearls of pure love

love everlasting

Pure love

Ransomed red
I delight greatly in the Lord; my soul rejoices in my God. For He has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and a bride adorns herself with her jewels.
Jerusalem rejoices because of what the Lord has done.
   She is like a bride dressed for her wedding.
   God has clothed her with salvation and victory.

I am thankful for the crimson pearls

from my Saviour...

they cost Him everything

and are priceless to me...

Pin It

1 comment:

Karen said...

Thank you for sharing this, Nicole...

I hope your entire weekend is blessed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!