"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday

 

The weather in my neck of the woods:
Oklahoma 7 day planner


Things that make me happy:

warm home made bread/rolls

coffee!


On the menu for dinnerNyah-Nyah:

Baked chicken and rice

On my To Do List:

laundry

clean up

trip to Wal-Mart


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:

I’ve tried these before and would love to make them again. 

Chick-fil-a Nuggets

Recipe below.. click the pic below


 

In the craft basket:

thinking of doing a Quiet book.. thinking…

granny stripe blanket


Looking forward to this week:
Maddie being off school for 3 days

Thanksgiving and spending time with family!


Tips and Tricks:
I have nothing but this site is full of ‘em!
Surprising Cleaning Tips

My favorite blog post this week:

Didn’t read much last week


No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

047

 

Lesson learned the past few days:

Just have to pray… and I need to learn to let it go…

 

On my mind:
Thanksgiving and all the stuff I need to finish making for Christmas

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

One of my favorite passages!

Thanksgiving and Prayer
Ephesians 1:15-30 (NIV)
For this reason, ever since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God’s people,  I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers. I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know Him better.  I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which He has called you, the riches of His glorious inheritance in His holy people,  and His incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is the same as the mighty strength He exerted when He raised Christ from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly realms,  far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come.  And God placed all things under His feet and appointed Him to be head over everything for the church,  which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills everything in every way. 
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!