"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Monday, December 12, 2011

><> Happy Homemaker Monday <><

 

For more HHM click the picture above!  Smile

 

The weather in my neck of the woods:

Oklahoma 7 day planner

Things that make me happy:

How excited kids get around Christmas!
Having the house work done and just enjoying each other

coffee!

 

Book I'm reading:

Tender Graces

Tender Graces

 

What's on my TV today:

not sure..

 

On the menu for dinner:

Baked chicken and homemade potato bites

 

On my To Do List:

some laundry, finish picking up the house, and finish up some orders

 

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:

Salted Chocolate Caramel Clusters

Pinned Image

 

In the craft basket:

Christmas gifts…

and a few other orders I got last week!

 

Looking forward to this week:

definitely not the weather!  Getting some orders done so I can work on and hopefully finish some Christmas gifts!

 

Tips and Tricks:

I found this on Pinterest but now I can’t find which board I pinned it too. 
If you have a zipper that won’t stay up on your jeans, get a key ring, attach it to the zipper, zip up your pants and then button the ring between the button and your jeans.  Works great!  I found a pair of jeans for $3 at the thrift store and did this to the zipper!  Love it!

 

My favorite blog post this week:

Haven’t been reading much

 

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

002

 

Lesson learned the past few days:

That when you get time to yourself, I need to take it!  I need to take time for myself more often…

 

On my mind and in my prayers:

My cousin, so many on my prayer lists.  God knows them and what they need!  And getting Christmas gifts done!

 

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

So we must listen very carefully to the truth we have heard, or we may drift away from it. ~ Hebrews 2:1 Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!