"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Hello!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed the time they got to spend with family! That's what I love the most about Christmas, getting together with family. I just wanted to pop in and say hi, and say that yes I am still here... life has just been happening a lot more lately. And right now, I have got to get going on cleaning up her room, getting rid of some old stuff to make room for new. And her birthday is coming up in a few weeks too!! Hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed week!!!
"Now may the Lord of peace Himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you." 2 Thessalonians 3:16
Pin It

2 comments:

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Hang in there, Nicole :) :) Yes, life gets busy...and even at our house, too :) :) Happy New Year to you and your family. Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

Cami said...

Hope everything is ok & you're just busy :)

Glad you had a great holiday!!

<3-Cami from First Day of My Life

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!