"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Friday, December 9, 2011

His Word Friday

 
Friday Meme
There are some days that I just don't have much to say but after reading His Word I have plenty I want to share! So this meme is for His World only. On Fridays I will be sharing something I have read, a verse, passage, chapter, whatever it might be, that just speaks for itself, nothing more is needed...
If you would like to join in, feel free!!!
Button is on the right hand side!
 
Isaiah 30
Woe to the Obstinate Nation
1Woe to the obstinate children,”
   declares the LORD,
“to those who carry out plans that are not mine,
   forming an alliance, but not by my Spirit,
   heaping sin upon sin;
2 who go down to Egypt
   without consulting me;
who look for help to Pharaoh’s protection,
   to Egypt’s shade for refuge.
3 But Pharaoh’s protection will be to your shame,
   Egypt’s shade will bring you disgrace.
4 Though they have officials in Zoan
   and their envoys have arrived in Hanes,
5 everyone will be put to shame
   because of a people useless to them,
who bring neither help nor advantage,
   but only shame and disgrace.” Pin It

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Great reminder that we should only seek help and guidance from God.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!