"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Monday, December 19, 2011

His Word Monday ;)

3d_bible_and_ring_heart_shadow_by_joshuacollins_media2

Just posting some verses that spoke to me the past few days from Jeremiah

 

From Jeremiah

Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who depends on flesh for his strength and whose heart turns away from the Lord.  17:5

 

But blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him.  He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream.  It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green.  It has no worries in a year of drought & never fails to bear fruit.  17:7,8

 

I the Lord search the heart & examine the mind, to reward a man according to his conduct, according to what his deeds deserve.   17:10

 

A glorious throne, exalted from the beginning, is the place of our sanctuary O Lord, the hope of Israel, all who forsake You will be put to shame.  Those who turn away from you will be written in the dust because they have forsaken the Lord, the spring of living water.  17: 12, 13

Pin It

1 comment:

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Those are great Scriptures :) :) I try and take notes of those Scriptures that speak to me, too :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!