"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I hope that you all get to spend some time with your family and that you all have a very Merry Christmas! 

 and remember.... Isaiah 9:6 New International Version (NIV) For to us a child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government will be on His shoulders. And He will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.



"Now may the Lord of peace Himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you." 2 Thessalonians 3:16
Pin It

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I pray you have a wonderful 2012 and that you had a Merry Christmas..

My Mad World said...

Thank you Michelle!! I pray the same for you and your family!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!