"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Proud Momma!

Last night Maddie brought out one of her sketch pads she has, started drawing lines on it and I asked what she was doing.  She told me she was doing her Bible Study!  Ah.. so proud of her!  Then she started writing in it.  Now remember, she can only write her name and a few letters but she still doesn’t know what the letters are that she is writing.

This morning, after breakfast, she got dressed and came back out with her book so she could do some more Bible Study.  She did a page or two and then it was time to brush teeth and hair and get going.  She wanted to take it with her so she did some more in the van.

Once we got to school she ran and told the teacher that is always helping the kids get off the bus, ran inside where we sometimes wait and told the ladies in the office too.  She is so proud!  And I am too!!  I asked her if I could take it home that way she doesn’t lose it at school she said no because she had to show everyone!  She took it and was so excited to show her teacher. 

While we were waiting for the teacher she asked me to write a verse.  I scanned through my bookmarks on youversion that I have on my phone and ran across Daniel 10:12

 Then he said to me, Do not fear, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart to understand, and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard; and I have come because of your words. ~ Daniel 10:12

Now I thought that was a good one for her!  I wish that I was as bold as she was, was able to just run up to people so excited about doing my Bible Study that I just have to tell everyone!

The innocence of a child is wonderful, no fear of what other will say, no fear of the arguments you might get because others don’t believe.  Just simple… I love God and Jesus!

 

Doing her bible study this morning

 

011014019

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!