"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday

 

for more HHM click the pic above Smile

 

The weather in my neck of the woods:
Oklahoma 7 day planner

Things that make me happy:

This warm weather in January!!
Getting to spend time with family

 

On the menu for dinner:

hmm.. not really sure yet.. something with chicken or homemade pizza

 

On my To Do List:

laundry

clean up

trip to Wal-Mart

 

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:

Oven-Fried Onion Rings   I love onion rings but I hate frying things.. just hate the way the house smells afterwards.  These look yummy!!!

 

In the craft basket:

Elephant

granny stripe blanket

 

Looking forward to this week:

Shane is off today, who that will be nice.  Maddie goes back to school on Wed.  Looking forward to that a little.. but she has actually been sleeping in!!  That was nice but now back to the norm.

Maddie’s  B-day is Friday!  She will be 5 years old!!!

 

Tips and Tricks:
I have nothing but this site is full of ‘em!
Surprising Cleaning Tips

 

My favorite blog post this week:

Didn’t read much last week


No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

025 039

 

Lesson learned the past few days:

No matter what you get the kids they always want more!!  lol  And they forget about, lose or break their new toys in a few days.. she is so much happier with craft stuff and coloring stuff.. think I will do that more next year!

 

On my mind:
a friend of mine that just got saved yesterday.  So happy and proud of him!  Been praying for him for years!!

 

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

Love means doing what God has commanded us, and he has commanded us to love one another, just as you heard from the beginning.  ~ 2 John 1:6

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!