"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Jesus Calling Day 10

Jesus callingSo.. a friend of mine was/is doing a daily devotional called Jesus Calling by Sarah Young.  I decided to head on over iTunes and see what they had since I had a gift card for iTunes.  They had it so I got it.  I really like it.  The one I got is more like an app than the audible book but I still like it.  I haven’t had it that long but just wanted to share.  I will be posting my daily devotions for a while too since I have nothing much else to write about lately.





Every time you affirm your trust in Me, you put a coin in my treasury; thus you build up equity and propriety for days of trouble.  I keep safely in My heart all trust invested in Me, with interest compounded continuously.  The more you trust Me the more I empower you to do so. 

Practice trusting me during quiet days, when nothing much seems to be happening.  Then when storms come, your trust balance will be sufficient to see you through. 
Store up for yourself treasure in Heaven, through placing your trust in Me.  This practice will keep you in My peace

When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.
In God, whose word I praise—
in God I trust and am not afraid.
What can mere mortals do to me?

~Psalm 56: 3&4


But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. ~Matthew 6: 20&21 Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!