"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Jesus Calling Day 31

Jesus callingSo.. a friend of mine was/is doing a daily devotional called Jesus Calling by Sarah Young.  I decided to head on over iTunes and see what they had since I had a gift card for iTunes.  They had it so I got it.  I really like it.  The one I got is more like an app than the audible book but I still like it.   I will be posting my daily devotions for a while too since I have nothing much else to write about lately.


I am your strength and shield.  I plan out each day and have it ready for you, long before you arise from bed.  I also provide the strength you need each step of the way.  Instead of assessing your energy level and wondering about what’s on the road ahead, concentrate on staying in touch with Me.  My power flows freely into your through our open communication.  Refuse to waste energy worrying, and you will have strength to spare.

Whenever you start to feel afraid, remember that I am your Shield.  But unlike inanimate armor, I am always alert and active.  My Presence watches over you continually, protecting you from both known and unknown dangers.  Entrust your self to My watch care, which is the best security system available. I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go.


The Lord is my strength and my shield;
my heart trusts in Him, and He helps me.
My heart leaps for joy,
and with my song I praise Him.~Psalm28:7

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.~Matthew 6:34

When I am afraid, I put my trust in You.
In God, whose word I praise—
in God I trust and am not afraid.
What can mere mortals do to me?~Psalm  56:3-4

I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you." ~Genesis 28:15

It is so wonderful that the Lord has everything already planned out for us!  That He will be there through it all and will never leave us!!  Such wonderful promises from our Father!!  With Him I can do anything!!  I need to stand strong on that and not be so inclined to worry so much because He will never leave me!  He will take care of me and only wants the best for me. 

Trusting in the our Father is the best thing!  He does protect, provide and love us so!!!  Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!