"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Jesus Calling–Day 29

Jesus callingSo.. a friend of mine was/is doing a daily devotional called Jesus Calling by Sarah Young.  I decided to head on over iTunes and see what they had since I had a gift card for iTunes.  They had it so I got it.  I really like it.  The one I got is more like an app than the audible book but I still like it.   I will be posting my daily devotions for a while too since I have nothing much else to write about lately.

Keep your focus on Me.  I have gifted you with amazing freedom, including the ability to choose the focal point of your mind.  Only the crown of My creation has such remarkable capability; this is a sign of being made in My image.
Let the goal of this day be to bring every thought captive to Me.  Whenever your mind wanders, lasso those thoughts and bring them into My Presence.  In My radiant Light, anxious thoughts shrink and shrivel away.  Judgmental thoughts are unmasked as you bask in My conditional Love.  Confused ideas are untangled while you rest in simplicity of My Peace.  I will guard you and keep you in constant Peace, as you focus your mind on Me.

You have made them a little lower than the angels and crowned them with glory and honor.~Psalm 8:5
 
Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."
So God created mankind in His own image,
in the image of God He created them; male and female He created them.~Genesis 1:26-27

We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. ~2 Corinthians 10:5

You will guard him and keep him in perfect and constant peace whose mind [both its inclination and its character is stayed on You, because he commits himself to You, leans on You, and hopes confidently in You~Isaiah 26:3 (AMP)
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!