"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Jesus Calling Feb 12

I am ever so near you, hovering over your shoulder, reading every thought.  People think that thoughts are fleeting and worthless, but yours are precious to Me.  I smile when you think lovingly of Me.  My Spirit, who lives within you, helps you to think My thoughts.  As your thinking gores, so goes your entire being.

Let Me be your positive Focus.  When you look to Me, knowing Me as God with you, you experience Joy.  This is according to My ancient design, when I first crafted man.  Modern man seeks his positive focus elsewhere in sports, sensations, acquiring new possessions.  Advertising capitalizes on the longing of people for a positive focus in their lives.  I planted that longing in human should, knowing that only I could fully satisfy it.  Delight yourself in Me; let Me become the Desire of your heart.

"The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call Him Immanuel" (which means "God with us"). ~Matthew 1:23

 

Take delight in the Lord,
and He will give you the desires of your heart.

~Psalm 37:4

 

This brings such comfort to me, knowing that he is reading my thoughts.  Maybe I’m a weird one but pretty much all day long I am thinking of Him… whether it be in a loving way or just thinking of how I can please Him more.  He is always on my mind, I am always longing to do better so I can please my Father.  Yes I am sure He is already pleased with me, even on the days I am not so pleased with myself.  He’s like that…. loving unconditionally and always there for us!  His love for us is so great that He gave us His only Son to teach us and to die for us!!  Now that’s love!!!
I do delight in the Lord and He has given me my hearts desire!!  Himself, His amazing Son, my loving husband, and energetic wild child!!  God is good!

 

 

Jesus callingSo.. a friend of mine was/is doing a daily devotional called Jesus Calling by Sarah Young.  I decided to head on over iTunes and see what they had since I had a gift card for iTunes.  They had it so I got it.  I really like it.  The one I got is more like an app than the audible book but I still like it. Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!