"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Jesus Calling Feb 21

Trust and faithfulness will get you safely through this day.  Trust protects you from worrying and obsessing.  Thankfulness keeps you from criticizing and complaining:  Those “sister sins” that so easily entangle you. 
Keeping your eyes on Me is the same thing as trusting Me.  It is a free choice that you must make thousands of times daily.  The more you choose to trust Me, the easier it becomes.  Thought patterns of trust become etched into your brain.  Relegate troubles to the periphery of your mind, so that I can be central in your thoughts.  Thus you focus on Me, entrusting your concerns into My care.

 

So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in Him, rooted and built up in Him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness ~Colossians 2:6-7

But my eyes are fixed on You, Sovereign Lord;
in You I take refuge—do not give me over to death.

~Psalm 141:8

Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you. ~1 Peter 5:7

 

Trusting and leaning on Him is an everyday decision but one I am so happy to have the choice to make.  I will always talk to Him, lean on Him and follow Him!!  Some days I could follow Him a little better but He loves me and will never turn from me!
Cast you anxieties on Him because He LOVES us!!!!

 

Jesus callingSo.. a friend of mine was/is doing a daily devotional called Jesus Calling by Sarah Young.  I decided to head on over iTunes and see what they had since I had a gift card for iTunes.  They had it so I got it.  I really like it.  The one I got is more like an app than the audible book but I still like it.

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!