"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Jesus Calling March 10th

You are mine for all time- and beyond time, into eternity.  No power can deny you your inheritance in heacen.  I want you to realize how utterly secure you are!  Even if you falter as you journey through life, I will never let go of your hand.
Knowing that your future is absolutely assured can free you to live abundantly today.  I have prepared this day for you with the most tender concern and attention to detail.  Instead of approaching the day as a blank page that you need to fill up, try living it in a responsive mode: being on the lookout for all that I am doing.  This sounds easy, but it requires a deep level of trust, based on knowledge that My way is perfect.
 
The LORD makes firm the steps
   of the one who delights in Him;
though he may stumble, he will not fall,
   for the LORD upholds him with His hand.
~Psalm 37:23-24
 
As for God, His way is perfect:
   The LORD’s word is flawless;
   He shields all who take refuge in Him.
~Psalm 18:30
 
My thoughts:
Man I needed this reminder!  Too bad I didn’t read it this weekend!  It is such a reminder of His wonderful love for us, of His power, of how He leads us and protects us!!  Love this one!!!
 
Jesus callingSo.. a friend of mine was/is doing a daily devotional called Jesus Calling by Sarah Young. I decided to head on over iTunes and see what they had since I had a gift card for iTunes. They had it so I got it. I really like it. The one I got is more like an app than the audible book but I still like it.
Jesus Calling App
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!