"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Jesus Calling April 10th

Trust Me in every detail of your life.  Nothing is random in MY kingdom. Everything that happens fits into a patter for good, to those who love Me.  Instead of trying to analyze the intricacies of pattern, focus your energy on trusting Me and thanking Me at all times.  Nothing is wasted when you walk close to Me.  Even your mistakes and sins can b e recycled into something good, through My transforming grace.

While you were still living in darkness, I began to shine that Light of My Presence into your sin-stained life.  Finally, I lifted you up out of the mire into My marvelous Light.  Having sacrificed My very Life for you.  I can be trusted in every facet of your life.

 

“But blessed is the one who trusts in the LORD,
   whose confidence is in him. ~Jeremiah 17:7

We are assured and know that [God being a partner in their labor] all things work together and are [fitting into a plan] for good to and for those who love God and are called according to [His] design and purpose. ~Romans 8:28 (AMP)

He lifted me out of the slimy pit,
out of the mud and mire;
He set my feet on a rock
and gave me a firm place to stand. ~Psalm 40:2

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light; ~1 Peter 2:9 (NKJV)

 

My thoughts:

Sometimes for me trust is hard.  Even when it comes to trusting my Father.  I know that might not be the right thing to say but it is true.  I really need to pray on this because I know that He will never fail to protect me, to love me and only wants the best for me!  I know that everything is in His hands, so I should let Him have control over my life too!  Praying for all of us that are having trouble with this. 

Jesus callingSo.. a friend of mine was/is doing a daily devotional called Jesus Calling by Sarah Young. I decided to head on over iTunes and see what they had since I had a gift card for iTunes. They had it so I got it. I really like it. The one I got is more like an app than the audible book but I still like it.

Jesus Calling App

Pin It

3 comments:

Christine Reyes said...

I needed to see that verse (Ephesians 4:29) apparently!

Anyway, I am so blessed that on the days I have forgotten to read J.C. or can share it with a coworker...I can visit your blog. Thank you for sharing!!!

Rebecca said...

Yes ty so much for posting these - a lot of times I just pull up today's date online instead of pulling out my book it's so much easier plus I love your "my thoughts" it lets me realize that others feel like I do. Again ty so much!

My Mad World said...

You are very welcome! I need to finish them up! I haven't posted in soo long since I started back to work.

God bless you and thank you for your kind words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!