"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Friday, April 13, 2012

Jesus Calling April 13

When I give you no special guidance, stay where you are.  Concentrate on doing your everyday tasks in awareness of My Presence with you.  The Joy of My Presence will shine on you, as you do everything for Me.  Thus you invite Me into every aspect of your life.  Through collaborating with Me in all things, you allow My Life to merge with yours.  This is the secret not only of joyful living but also of victorious living.  I designed you to depend on Me moment by moment, recognizing that apart from Me you can do nothing. 

Be thankful for quiet days, when nothing special seems to be happening.  Instead of being bored by the lack of action, use times of routine to seek My Face.  Although this is an invisible transaction, it speaks volumes in spiritual realms.  Moreover, you are richly blessed when you walk trusting with Me through the routines of your day.

 

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, ~Colossians 3:23

“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. ~ John 15:5

Look to the LORD and His strength;
   seek His face always. ~Psalm 105:4

 

My thoughts:

Very powerful words today and powerful verses.  I need to focus more on Him during those bored times.  I do constantly have Him on my mind and pray silently throughout the day but I need to just go and soak Him in!  Dive into His words because they are so powerful and such wonderful promises of His love for us! 

 

 

 

Jesus callingSo.. a friend of mine was/is doing a daily devotional called Jesus Calling by Sarah Young. I decided to head on over iTunes and see what they had since I had a gift card for iTunes. They had it so I got it. I really like it. The one I got is more like an app than the audible book but I still like it. I am sharing them with everyone because each day is such a wonderful reminder of His love for us!!!

Jesus Calling App Pin It

3 comments:

Tyrone Harvey said...

These words speaks volumes to me. I often wait for my marching orders right where I am, when I don't here from HIM. I know where I am, is where HE wants me at that time. We need to be patient and wait on the LORD.

My Mad World said...

So happy you stopped by! His word was meant for you today :)
Funny how some days one verse means more than it did the day before!
Being patient and waiting on Him...I need help with that some days more than others. I have to remember He is always there, just some days He is silent and wants me to just rest in His peace!

tiffany. said...

Just so you know... your page always saves me when I don't have my book around. 😎🖤

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!