"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Jesus Calling- April 8th

I am with you and for you, your constant Companion and Provider.  The question is where you are with Me and for Me.  Thought I never leave you, you can essentially “leave” Me by ignoring Me: thinking or acting as if I am not with you.  When you feel distance in our relationship, you know where the problem lies.  My Love for you is constant; I am the same yesterday today, and forever.  It is you who changes like shifting sand, letting circumstances toss you this way and that.

When you feel far from Me, whisper My Name.  This simple act, done in childlike faith, opens your heart to My Presence.  Speak to Me in love-tones; prepare to receive My Love, which flows eternally from the cross.  I am delighted when you open yourself to My loving Presence.

 

I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you." ~Genesis 28:15

What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? ~Romans 8:31

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever ~Hebrews 13:8

 

My thoughts:  Ouch!  His question, ‘Are you with Me and for ME?’  How many times I have ignored His calling?  His calling me to do a certain thing or just calling Me to come to Him and spend time with Him!?! 

He is our solid foundation, we are the sand that keeps shifting.  How sad is that!  I am thankful He is so solid, now I need to work on not being so shifty.  I need to make sure I say His name when I feel like I am blowing around, sinking in the cracks of this world. 

I want to delight Him, be with Him and for Him!!! 

 

Thank You Jesus for all that you have done for us!  Thank You for showing us that you can ignore this world and live righteously!  Thank You for showing us this and for going through such a sacrifice for us!  Many would have complained ad ran away but Your love for us let You continue because in the end You knew how much it would honor Your Father and bring Glory to His name!!

Thank You God for giving us Your Son!  Your amazing Son that is and was so perfect!!  Thank You for being strong enough to send us this Lamb and show us Your ways!!!


In Your Loving Name,

Amen!

Jesus callingSo.. a friend of mine was/is doing a daily devotional called Jesus Calling by Sarah Young. I decided to head on over iTunes and see what they had since I had a gift card for iTunes. They had it so I got it. I really like it. The one I got is more like an app than the audible book but I still like it.

Jesus Calling App

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!