"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Fear Not printable

 

Photo: AMEN...BE

click picture above for link

I found this on Facebook and really liked it.  I decided to make my own so I can print it out.  I did several different versions, one of them so that if you don’t want to frame and just want to hang it in your office it looks kind of like it is framed and matted.  I thought I would share them with you. 

FEAR NOT.0

FEAR NOT2.0

 

I also made some fb banners but for some reason, even with the right dimensions it didn’t work out just right so I kind of tried something slightly different.

fear not1.0

fearnot3.0

fearnot3

Hope you all like them! 

 

But now, thus says the LORD, your Creator, O Jacob, And He who formed you, O Israel, "Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine!

Isaiah 43:1 New American Standard Bible

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!