"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Thursday, August 19, 2010

East to West



How many times have we felt like this?  I know I have felt like this way too many times.  This time it has actually been a little better but I still never want to go back to not knowing him and being that one mistake away from feeling like He is done with me.  Thank God He is always there is will always take you back!!  God is an amazing God and will fill that whole that nothing else can seem to fill.  It is such an amazing feeling knowing that you can be loved that much and that He will ALWAYS be there for you!!!

Here's another great song!!  Yeah, I love listening to music and am so thankful I have found Air1, our stereo is always on that station! 


"I will never leave you nor forsake you." Hebrews 13:5


Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!