"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Jesus Calling~ April 24th

REST IN THE STILLNESS of My Presence while I prepare you for this day.  Let the radiance of My Glory shine upon you, as you wait on Me in confident trust.  Be still and know that I am God.  There is both a passive and an active side to trusting Me.  As you rest in My Presence, focusing on Me, I quietly build bonds of trust between us.  When you respond to the circumstances of your life with affirmations of trust, you actively participate in this process.
I am always with you, so you have no reason to be afraid.  Your fear often manifest itself in excessive planning.  Your mind is so accustomed to this pattern of thinking that you are only now becoming aware of how pervasive it is and how much it hinders your intimacy with Me.  Repent of this tendency and resist it, whenever you realize you are wandering down this well-worn path.  Return to My Presence, which always awaits you in the present moment.  I accept you back with no condemnation.
 
He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;
   I will be exalted among the nations,
   I will be exalted in the earth.” ~Psalm 46:10
Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, ~Romans 8:1
My thoughts:
I love that He is creating a bond with me!  Now I just need to do my part and trust in Him.  He will never leave me, will always be there with me through everything so why do I need to be afraid!

Lord forgive for not trusting in you more, resting in Your perfect Presence.  Help me to stop being the one that plans everything and trust in You, knowing you will never let me down!
Jesus callingSo.. a friend of mine was/is doing a daily devotional called Jesus Calling by Sarah Young. I decided to head on over iTunes and see what they had since I had a gift card for iTunes. They had it so I got it. I really like it. The one I got is more like an app than the audible book but I still like it. I am sharing them with everyone because each day is such a wonderful reminder of His love for us!!!
Jesus Calling App
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!