"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday

4810327544_8de76ff062_thumb1_thumb_t

 

The weather in my neck of the woods:

7day.jpgApril 24

Things that make me happy:

getting things organized. 

Maddie actually cleaning her room without complaining!

Book(s) I'm reading:

If God is in Control, Why do I have a headache? Bible lessons for a woman’s total health

What I'm enjoying on TV:

Celebrity Apprentice

Army Wives

On the menu for dinner:

not sure yet

On my To Do List:

Finish up some orders

laundry

In the Craft Basket:

Robots

Owl

Trinket container

Looking forward to this week:

Nothing much. Smile  Just spending time relaxing and playing at home… Hoping and praying that Ms. Mad’s attitude will change a little

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

003

 

On My Prayer List:

Our church, church family and a few other friends

 

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

“I pray for them. I do not pray for the world but for those whom You have given Me, for they are Yours.”

John 17:9

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!