"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Prayers for our children

I got this in one of my daily email from Girlfriends in God and I just wanted to share with you all. 

I pray for Maddie all the time and these are some perfect ones to add to it.

  • Know Christ as Savior early in life. (Psalm 63:1, 2 Timothy 3:15)
  • Have a hatred for sin. (Psalm 97:10)
  • Be caught when guilty. (Psalm 119:71)
  • Be protected from the evil one in each area of their lives: spiritual, emotional, and physical (John 17:15)
  • Have a responsible attitude in all their interpersonal relationships (Daniel 6:3)
  • Respect those in authority over them. (Romans 13:1)
  • Desire the right kind of friends and be protected from the wrong friends. (Proverbs 1:10-11)
  • Be kept from the wrong mate and saved for the right one. (2 Corinthians 6:14-17)
  • Be kept pure until marriage (as well as the one they marry). (1 Corinthians 6:18-20)
  • Learn to totally submit to God and actively resist Satan in all things. (James 4:7)
  • Be single-hearted, willing to be sold out to Jesus Christ. (Romans 12:1-2)
  • Be hedged in so they cannot find their way to wrong people or wrong places and that the wrong people cannot find their way to them. (Hosea 2:6)

 

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth ~3 John 1:4 NIV

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!