"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Jesus Calling ~ March 15th

Listen to the love song that I am continually singing to you.  I take great delight in you…. I rejoice over you with singing.  The voices of the world are a cacophony of chaos, pulling you this way and that.  Don’t listen to those voices; challenge them with My Word.  Learn to take minibreaks from the world, finding a place to be still in My Presence and listen to My voice.

There is immense hidden treasure to be found through listening to Me.  Though I pour out blessings upon you always, some of My richest blessings have to be actively sought.  I love to reveal Myself to you, and your seeking heart opens you up to receive more of My disclosure.  Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you sill find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

 

“The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in His love He will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing." ~Zephaniah 3:17

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.” ~Matthew 7:7

 

Jesus callingSo.. a friend of mine was/is doing a daily devotional called Jesus Calling by Sarah Young. I decided to head on over iTunes and see what they had since I had a gift card for iTunes. They had it so I got it. I really like it. The one I got is more like an app than the audible book but I still like it.

Jesus Calling App Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!