"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Jesus Calling ~March 22

Rejoice and be thankful!  As you walk with Me through this day, practice trusting and thanking Me all along the way.  Trust is the channel through which My Peace flows into you.  Thankfulness lifts you up above your circumstances.
I do My greatest works through people with grateful, trusting hearts.  Rather than planning and evaluating, practice trusting and thanking Me continually.  This is paradigm shift that will revolutionize your life. 

 

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! ~Philippians 4:4

 

Come, let us sing for joy to the LORD;
   let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation.
Let us come before Him with thanksgiving
   and extol Him with music and song. ~Psalm 95:1-2

 

Those who know your name trust in you,
   for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you.~Psalm 9:10

 

My thoughts:

It used to be hard to give Him thanks… there are some times I do still struggle with it but now I can find the good in a lot of things.  When I can’t, I still give Him thanks and let Him know, that even though I don’t understand, it’s His plan and He is always right!

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. ~Philippians 4:6

Jesus callingSo.. a friend of mine was/is doing a daily devotional called Jesus Calling by Sarah Young. I decided to head on over iTunes and see what they had since I had a gift card for iTunes. They had it so I got it. I really like it. The one I got is more like an app than the audible book but I still like it.

Jesus Calling App

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!