"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27"

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Jesus Calling ~March 4th

Refuse to worry!  In this world there will always be something enticing you to worry.  That is the nature of a fallen, fractured planet: Things are not as they should be.  So the temptation to be anxious is constantly with you trying to worm its way into your mind.  The best defense is continual communication with Me, richly seasoned with thanksgiving.  Awareness of My Presence fills your mind with Light and Peace, leaving no room for fear.  This awareness lifts you up above your circumstances, enabling you to see problems from My perspective.  Live close to Me!  Together we can keep the wolves of worry at bay.

 

Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to your life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?~Luke 12:25-26

Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. ~1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

 

 

Jesus callingSo.. a friend of mine was/is doing a daily devotional called Jesus Calling by Sarah Young. I decided to head on over iTunes and see what they had since I had a gift card for iTunes. They had it so I got it. I really like it. The one I got is more like an app than the audible book but I still like it.

Jesus Calling App Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggers.com

Nicole - Find me on Bloggers.com
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Get your own free Blogoversary button!